Hyosung FW ‘23/24 Trend Byte 16
Hellol! We are on our next-to-last Practical Aesthetic sub-trend theme called Homebound Texture.
As loungewear is accepted as an everyday staple it gets an upgrade with fashionable details and textural interest. This comfort-led fabric is evolved into something with more sophisticated iterations with interesting textures and a soft hand feel.
Our recommended yarn and fabric suggestions for Homebound Texture include:
Hyosung Key Yarns:
- aerolight: lightweight polyester made with post-consumer PET that has excellent moisture absorbing and quick drying properties due to a C-type hollow core and multi-filament structure, which also provides a super-soft hand for added comfort.
- cotna: a cotton-like 1oo% recycled polyester fiber with the touch of a natural fiber and easy-care function
- askin: cooling and UV protective polyester fiber
- Mipan® aqua-x: cooling and UV protective nylon fiber
- regen: 3rd party-certified 100% recycled polyester made from post-consumer PET
- Mipan® regen: 3rd party-certified 100% recycled nylon made from reclaimed waste.
- creora® PowerFit: spandex/elastane with high power and excellent heat resistance that maintains its fabric power even when setting at its fabric power at high temperature or re-dyeing.
- Textured double knit
- Variegated rib
Please contact us for more information on our textile trends, performance yarns, and fabric suggestions by clicking on the contact button. We will move on to our last Practical Aesthetics theme – Active Lounge – this week!