Hyosung FDC SS 25 Trend Byte 11
Trends | August 4, 2023
We are moving on to our third Wellness Strategy sub-trend called Feel Good Texture.
Feel Good Texture: playful tactility …
Tactility will become increasingly more important as consumers seek sensational products with playful textures such as relaxed rib, structured waffle, and soft terry. These resort-inspired textures are sweet, unique and luxuriously soft to the touch – adding spiritual wellness to the season.
Recommended yarns for Feel Good Texture:
- askin: cooling and UV-protective polyester fiber
- regen askin: 100% recycled cooling and UV-protective polyester fiber
- aqua-x: cooling and UV-protective nylon fiber
- regen aqua-x: 100% recycled cooling and UV-protective nylon fiber
- creora® color+: spandex/elastane, which has excellent dye-ability and color fastness in blends with nylon, which is dyed with acid dyestuff. It can reduce grin-through on textile products and makes fabric colors deeper and more vivid
- creora® eco-soft: spandex/elastane that offers exceptional softness and whiteness. This unique fiber enables heat setting at low temperature compared to common spandex/elastane. This improves hand-feel in blends with heat-sensitive, cellulose-based material, reduces fabric yellowing and offers dimensional stability. Lower heat consumption allows manufacturers to safe costs.
Please contact us for more information on our textile trends, performance yarns, and fabric suggestions by clicking on the contact button. We will move on to our final Wellness strategy sub-trend, New Femininity, next week!