Hyosung FDC FW ‘23/24 Trend Byte 20
Trends | December 22, 2022
Hello, we are moving through our Science of Comfort themes rather quickly! We are happy to present you with Natural Comfort.
Consumers want their products to be sustainably sourced and naturally beneficial to their #healthandwellness. We investigate interesting new ways to meet consumers’ needs by combining the lovely feel of natural fiber with technological advancements. It is important that cooling, moisture-wicking, quick-drying, and anti-odor benefits are included.
Our recommended yarn and fabric suggestions for Natural Comfort include:
Hyosung Key Yarns:
- askin: cooling and UV protective polyester fiber
- Mipan® aqua-x: cooling and UV protective nylon fiber
- Mipan® regen: 3rd party-certified 100% recycled nylon made from reclaimed waste.
- creora® Color+: spandex/elastane, which has excellent dye-ability and color fastness in blends with nylon, which is dyed with acid dyestuff. It can reduce grin-through on textile products and makes fabric colors deeper and more vivid.
- creora® regen: 3rd party-certified 100% recycled spandex/elastane made from reclaimed waste.
- Plated jersey
- Lightweight jersey
Please contact us for more information on our textile trends, performance yarns, and fabric suggestions by clicking on the contact button. We will move on to our next Science of Comfort theme, Revolved Basics, soon!