Hyosung FW ’23/’24 Trend Byte 13
Trends | December 5, 2022
Welcome to our third sub-trend Practical Aesthetics, which has five unique themes that we will be covering over the next couple of weeks. The first theme is called Workleisure.
As consumers continue to adjust to the new work/life hybrid lifestyle, this theme takes a more fluid approach to office-ready clothing from a comfort perspective. Comfort-driven knits that have a soft structure, soft touch, and soft stretch are key elements for the workleisure trend – casual but elevated enough for a commute.
Our recommended yarn and fabric suggestions for Workleisure include:
Hyosung Key Yarns:
- aerolight: recycled lightweight polyester made with post-consumer PET that has excellent moisture absorbing and quick-drying properties due to a C-type hollow core and multi-filament structure, which also provides a super-soft hand for added comfort.
- cotna: a cotton-like 100% recycled polyester fiber with the touch of a natural fiber and easy-care function
- xanadu: a mechanical stretch fiber made from PET and corn-based materials
- regen: 3rd party-certified 100% recycled polyester made from post-consumer PET
- Mipan regen: 3rd party-certified 100% recycled nylon made from pre-consumer waste
- Subtle textured double knit
- Soft stretch terry
- Soft ponte
- Woven-like tricot
Please contact us for more information on our textile trends, performance yarns, and fabric suggestions by clicking on the contact button. We will move on to our next Practical Aesthetics theme – Fleecy Volume – soon!