Hyosung FDC SS 25 Trend Byte 3
Trends | June 7, 2023
It’s summertime and if like us, your mind is on vacation! Our next FDC Trend Byte falling under its Active Essential theme is called Vacation Bound.
Vacation Bound – One style, many ways…
An ongoing interest in the #greatoutdoors and year-round water sports leads to an increased demand for multi-purpose swimwear. Investing in pieces that consumers will want to wear beyond the beach – not to mention over and over again season after season – will be crucial. These items need to include active-inspired functionality for sustainable swimwear performance such as stretch & recovery, quick-drying, UV protection, and chlorine resistance.
Our recommended yarns for Vacation Bound include:
- regen polyester: 3rd party-certified 100% recycled polyester made from post-consumer PET
- regen nylon: 3rd party-certified 100% recycled nylon made from reclaimed waste
- xanadu: a mechanical stretch fiber made from a blend of PET and corn-based materials
- regen xanadu: a mechanical stretch fiber made with a blend of recycled post-consumer PET and corn-based materials
- creora® highclo spandex: designed to overcome spandex/elastane’s vulnerability to damage by chlorine. In swimwear, it improves fabric durability and delivers lasting fit
- creora® regen spandex: RCS-certified 100% recycled spandex/elastane made from reclaimed waste
Please contact us for more information on our textile trends, performance yarns, and fabric suggestions by clicking on the contact button. We will move on to our final Active Essential sub-trend, All-ready Active, next week!
FDC SS 25 Trend Byte 3 – Vacation Bound