We are excited to begin our new SS 25 Trend Byte series! We have a lot of information to share over the next several weeks, so please be sure to check back often!
We begin with our first Regenerative Life Mega Trend theme called Active Essential, which is comprised of 4 sub-trends. The first sub-trends is:
Not So Basic Basics – Breathing new vision into basics
Functional basics react to movement and give sense of freedom delivering a ‘barely there’ sensation against the skin. Bringing a fresh approach to core items through functional construction optimized for a fresh workout experience is essential, as are lightweight and breathable materials offering increased range of motion. Additional key performance features include cooling, moisture wicking/quick-drying, UV protection, stretch, and sustainability.
Our recommended yarns for Not So Basic Basics include:
- creora® regen: 3rd party-certified 100% recycled spandex/elastane made from reclaimed waste
- creora® bio-based: USDA and SGS-certified spandex/elastane partly made with renewable resources.
- creora® color+: spandex/elastane, which has excellent dye-ability and color fastness in blends with nylon, which is dyed with acid dyestuff. It can reduce grin-through on textile products and makes fabric colors deeper and more vivid.
- regen askin: 100% recycled cooling and UV-protective polyester fiber
- regen aqua-x: 100% recycled cooling and UV-protective nylon fiber
Please contact us for more information on our textile trends, performance yarns, and fabric suggestions by clicking on the contact button. We will move on to our second Active Essential sub-trend, Next Level Comfort, next week!