Hyosung FDC FW ‘23/24 Trend Byte 19
Trends | December 20, 2022
Our next Science of Comfort theme is called Elevated Textures.
Essential underwear designed for all-day comfort continues to evolve with subtle textures. With the rising popularity of craftsmanship and artisan looks, various textures will inspire all-over repeats and fabric textures for the next season. Look for key performance functions to include breathability, and cooling, along with fast wicking and drying.
Our recommended yarn and fabric suggestions for Elevated Textures include:
Hyosung Key Yarns:
- askin: cooling and UV protective polyester fiber
- Mipan® aqua-x: cooling and UV protective nylon fiber
- Mipan® regen: 3rd party-certified 100% recycled nylon made from reclaimed waste.
- creora® color+: spandex/elastane, which has excellent dye-ability and color fastness in blends with nylon, which is dyed with acid dyestuff. It can reduce grin-through on textile products and makes fabric colors deeper and more vivid.
- creora® PowerFit: spandex/elastane with high power and excellent heat resistance that maintains its fabric power even when setting at its fabric power at high temperature or re-dyeing.
- Tricot mesh jacquard
- Variegated rib
Please contact us for more information on our textile trends, performance yarns, and fabric suggestions by clicking on the contact button. We will move on to our next Science of Comfort theme, Natural Comfort, later this week!