Hyosung FW ’23/’24 Trend Byte 9
Trends | November 24, 2022
To our friends in the US, we are wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving!
The days are getting shorter and colder as we head into winter, so we believe our next Exploration of Outdoors theme, Knit Fleece, is very timely to share.
For FW ‘23/’24, brushed textures continue to stand out as a key seasonal message with a clean and compact aesthetic. The #thegreatoutdoors boom and the rise of the outdoorsy lifestyle are driving demand for this comfy, soft, and warming layer.
Our recommended yarn and fabric suggestions for Knit Fleece include:
Hyosung Key Yarns:
- areoheat: heat generating, moisture managing polyester fiber that absorbs solar and artificial light to radiate thermal energy. Its hollow core cross-section adds superior warmth and is lightweight.
- aerosilver: a next-generation multi-functional fiber that provides moisture absorbent/fast drying function with antimicrobial effects.
- Mipan regen: 3rd party-certified 100% recycled nylon made from reclaimed waste
- regen: 3rd party-certified 100% recycled polyester made from post-consumer PET
- Soft fleece
- Brushed jersey
- Back brushed bonded tricot
Please contact us for more information on our textile trends, performance yarns, and fabric suggestions by clicking on the contact button. We will move on to our next Exploration of Outdoors theme – Soft Protection – very soon!