Hyosung FDC SS 25 Trend Byte 2
Trends | May 31, 2023
Welcome back to our FDC Trend Byte Series! Our next Active Essential sub-trend is called:
Next Level Comfort – High performance core…
As activewear has penetrated into our daily wardrobes, inclusivity at every level of activity becomes important. Focused on providing maximum comfort and support, core next-to-skin basics get an upgrade with smart functional sweat-wicking, compression technology, and odor-resistant properties – among more – for working out.
Our recommended yarns for Next Level Comfort include:
- creora® EasyFlex: soft stretch spandex /elastane for exceptional comfort
- creora® Fresh: anti-odor spandex/elastane that neutralizes odor to provide a comfortable fresh feeling all day long. The proprietary deodorization function is permanently built into the spandex yarn and lasts after repeated washing.
- creora® color+: spandex/elastane, which has excellent dye-ability and color fastness in blends with nylon, which is dyed with acid dyestuff. It can reduce grin-through on textile products and makes fabric colors deeper and more vivid.
- creora® regen: RCS-certified 100% recycled spandex/elastane made from reclaimed waste
- creora® bio-based: USDA and SGS-certified spandex/elastane partly made with renewable resources.
Please contact us for more information on our textile trends, performance yarns, and fabric suggestions by clicking on the contact button. We will move on to our third Active Essential sub-trend, Vacation Bound, next week!