Hyosung SS ’23 Trend Byte #11
Trends | June 14, 2022
Hello! Our second Essence of Comfort textile sub-trend is called Delicate Texture.
Various textures such as rib, waffle, or mesh gain importance in the intimates market. Knitted with functional and eco-friendly yarns, these familiar textures have evolved into upgraded and versatile must-have essential pieces that offer lightweight, soft touch, and soft stretch.
Our recommended yarns for delicate texture materials include:
- askin: cooling and UV protective polyester fiber
- aqua-x: cooling and UV protective nylon fiber
- regen: GRS certified, 100% recycled polyester fiber
- Mipan regen: GRS certified, 100% recycled nylon fiber
- creora® powerfit: spandex/elastane with high power and excellent heat resistance that maintains its fabric power even when setting at high temperature or re-dyeing
Please contact us for more information on these performance yarns and our textile trend information. We will be back with another trend byte next week!