Hyosung FDC FW ’23/’24 Trend Byte 11
Trends | November 29, 2022
Hi there! We are happy to present our next to the last Exploration of Outdoors theme – Field Trip.
Influenced by the ongoing Outdoor Boom, utility and all outdoor themes are providing a new direction to refresh these two enduring and commercial trends. With traveling returning and work and lifestyles becoming more fluid, outerwear that has water-repellent and windproofing properties – along with mechanical stretch, and a natural touch – will be important choices for urban nomads.
Our recommended yarn and fabric suggestions for Field Trip include:
Hyosung Key Yarns:
- cotna: a cotton-like polyester fiber with the touch of a natural fiber, and an easy-care function
- regen cotna: a cotton-like 100% recycled polyester fiber with the touch of a natural fiber, and an easy-care function
- xanadu: mechanical stretch fiber made from PET and corn-based materials
- robic: high-tenacity nylon
- regen robic: 100% recycled high-tenacity nylon
- Cotton-blends plain weave
Please contact us for more information on our textile trends, performance yarns, and fabric suggestions by clicking on the contact button. We will move on to our last Exploration of Outdoors theme – Enhanced Naturals – next week!