Hyosung FDC FW ’23/’24 Trend Byte 8
Trends | November 16, 2022
Our latest Trend Byte brings us to our next Interconnected sub-trend called we are calling Exploration of Outdoors, which includes unique 5 themes. The first theme is called Storm Proofing Property
Storm Proofing Property predicts that new levels of protection will be needed to navigate more extreme weather patterns such as mega-storms and extreme cold. Additionally, a boom in winter sports will increase demand for technical outerwear. Long-lasting, durable and climate-adaptive shells with functions including water-repellency, windproofing, and thermoregulation will drive new innovations in this category.
Our recommended yarn and fabric suggestions for Storm Proofing Property include:
Hyosung Key Yarns:
- robic: high-tenacity nylon
- regen robic: 100% recycled high-tenacity nylon
- Mipan regen: 3rd party-certified 100% recycled nylon made from reclaimed waste
- regen: 3rd party-certified 100% recycled polyester made from post-consumer PET
- Water-repellent coated woven
- Fleece bonded woven
Please contact us for more information on our textile trends, performance yarns, and fabric suggestions by clicking on the contact button. We will move on to our next Exploration of Outdoors theme – Knit Fleece – next week.