Hyosung FDC FW ‘23/24 Trend Byte 22
Trends | January 3, 2023
Happy New Year! We’ve had a great time sharing our FW ‘23/’24 Textile Trends these several months. We’ve reached our last FW ‘23/’24 Trend Byte and Science of Comfort theme, which is called Soft Compression.
Basic underwear and stretch loungewear layers act as performance all-day active items with technical properties such as soft stretch, moisture-wicking, quick-drying, cooling, and anti-odor. In this trend, the important point to focus on is not to restrain the body with high compression, but to wrap the body smoothly for barely-there comfort.
Our recommended yarn and fabric suggestions for Soft Compression include:
Hyosung Key Yarns:
- askin: cooling and UV-protective polyester fiber
- aqua-x: cooling and UV-protective nylon fiber
- regen askin: 100% recycled cooling and UV-protective polyester fiber
- regen aqua-x: 100% recycled cooling and UV-protective nylon fiber
- creora® PowerFit: spandex/elastane with high power and excellent heat resistance that maintains its fabric power even when setting its fabric power at high temperature or re-dyeing.
- creora® Fresh: spandex/elastane that possesses excellent deodorizing and durability attributes that do not wash out.
- creooa® eco-soft: spandex/elastane that enables heat setting at a low temperature for heat-sensitive fibers offering a softer hand and drape and whiter whites. Lower heat consumption allows for cost savings and improved productivity.
- High gauge jersey
Please contact us for more information on our textile trends, performance yarns, and fabric suggestions by clicking on the contact button.
Many thanks for being part of our FDC Trend Byte community! We look forward to sharing our SS ’24 Textile Trends with you very soon. Until then, take care!